VPR Graduate Fellowship Application & Eligibility
- $1,250 stipend in the fall and spring semesters ($2,500 total)
- $1,500 travel stipend
- Monthly professional development workshops and a summer cohort opportunity (10 total)
Start date: July 1
End date: June 30
- Be admitted to Graduate School at Colorado State University.
- Enroll for and complete at least 1 on-campus resident instruction credit of graduate work (excluding audits, Online Plus credits and Continuous Registration) during each semester of fellowship award year.
- Have earned a 3.0 overall undergraduate grade point average (4.0 = A).
- Have earned a 3.0 overall grade point average in any previous graduate work.
- Maintain a 3.0 overall grade point average in graduate work at Colorado State University (regular and non-regular course work).
- Maintain satisfactory progress toward a graduate degree.
- Commit to on-going engagement in Colorado State University on-campus fellowship activities, i.e., registration is not for Study Abroad, remotely located Internships or other distance-learning programs that preclude participation in on-campus events.
- A 300-word research abstract
- A current CV
- Statement of interest and justification for participation in the VPR Fellowship program
The justification should address:
1) Research progress to date
2) Opportunities and obstacles that the fellowship may address
3) How your background, research, and career goals will contribute to the fellows’ cohort
*It is important to address not only financial obstacles in this justification. Other obstacles are critical information for the selection committee.
- A listing and brief description of any previous professional development/writing support programming in which you participated at Colorado State University
- Contact for Statement of Supporting Reference
All application materials should be submitted as a single PDF package utilizing the application document.