NSF CAREER Support Program Spring 2019
The NSF Faculty Early-Career Development (CAREER) grants are NSF’s most prestigious awards, designed to help junior faculty members develop activities that integrate research education within the context of CSU.
The OVPR and CSU Writes have previously co-hosted programming to help support development of successful CAREER proposals.
Contact Mallory Shields (Mallory.Shields@colostate.edu) for more information
There are currently no upcoming events.
Proposers must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a doctoral degree in a field supported by NSF by the Directorate’s deadline for submission of proposals
- Be engaged in research in an area of science, engineering or education supported by NSF
- Be employed in a tenure-track (or tenure-track equivalent) position as an assistant professor (or equivalent title) as of October 1st after the proposal submission date
- Be untenured as of October 1 following the proposal submission
- Have not previously received a CAREER award