- 2021 Virtual Cannabis Research Conference (CRC), hosted by the Institute of Cannabis Research at Colorado State University Pueblo, in partnership with The Hemp Innovation Center of Oregon State University
- Institute of Cannabis Research (ICR) The ICR is the nation’s first multi-disciplinary cannabis research center at a regional, comprehensive institution. The primary function of the Institute is the generation of knowledge that contributes to science, medicine, and society through investigation of the benefits and risks associated with cannabis.
- Oregon State University OSU’s Global Hemp Innovation Center is home to the world’s leading experts in hemp research.
- Journal of Cannabis Research The JCR is the official publication of the Institute of Cannabis Research to disseminate research on all aspects of cannabis to the widest possible audience through our open access publishing model.
- Research Society on Marijuana RSMj is a network of scientists with the shared goal of promoting understanding through empirical research of the determinants, correlates, consequences, contexts, and assessment of marijuana use as well as the treatment of problematic marijuana use, including cannabis use disorder.
- Cannabis Research FAQs released by the Council on Governmental Relations.
- 2018 Farm Bill USDA is drafting hemp regulations for publication in the Federal Register and public comment.