Proteomics & Metabolomics Facility (PMF)
The mission of the Proteomics and Metabolomics Facility is to serve as an enabling resource for research and development programs at Colorado State University. We strive to build mass spectrometry instrumentation capabilities and expertise that exceed the normal resources of individual research programs, and make those technologies available as a shared resource. We also aim to provide an environment rich in expertise and educational resources, and to foster collaboration across the CSU community and beyond.
- We are incredibly lucky for the opportunity to contribute to the advancement of science.
- Produce world-class data.
- Embrace the inevitable problems that arise with a smile.
- Respect the instrumentation.
- Value each other and commit to authentic communication.
- Collaboration is the key to awesome science.
- Always be greater(er).
- Mass Spectrometry is (very often) the answer.
- Impart our love and knowledge of mass spectrometry on the next generation.
- Have fun. Otherwise what’s the point?
- Life outside of the lab is just as important as life in it.
- A happy lab is a productive lab.