Laboratory Liaison Program
The Laboratory Liaison program (LL) is designed to bring together researchers and their staff with research administrators for an exchange of information and ideas. We meet quarterly for 1-2 hours for an informal discussion and informational presentations
Who are the Laboratory Liaisons?
- All members of CSU’s research program are welcome to attend meetings
- An LL is the “go-to” person who develops and shares knowledge about the administrative and regulatory aspect of animal use. They have relationships with representatives of the OVPR administration that facilitate smooth interactions and regulatory compliance.
- For example – hands-on PI’s, lab managers, senior research associates
Who are the administrators?
- Representatives from Laboratory Animal Resources and Research Integrity and Compliance Review Office
What are the goals of the LL program?
- Improve communication and build relationships
- Increase knowledge
- Enhance ethical animal research through dialog
LL meeting presentations:
Several updates from LAR (eAnimal Ordering, euthanasia requests, cage card requests, record retention)