Molecular Pathology Services
- Ncounter technology allows for non-amplification method for multiplex analysis of up to 800 mRNAs, microRNAs and DNAs using an innovative molecular “barcode system”
- Nanostring offers a host of pre-made and custom gene panel to meet a variety of research needs
2. RNA and DNA sample quantification:
- Spectrophotometer quantification with 260/280 and 260/230 ratios for evaluation of sample purity.
3. RNA and DNA sample quality evaluation:
- TapeStation quality assessment: allowing for RIN score quantification and DV200 assessments
|Basic Virtual Microscopy Training for Brightfield Only (1.5 hr.)||$78|
|Advanced Training (0.5 hr.)||$104*|
|Additional support (per 1 hour)||$52*|
|Brightfield – self use after training||$50 / hour|
|Fluorescence – self use after training||$65 / hour|
*Advanced training, support, and hourly usage can be billed by the 15 minute increment.