Download and complete the following form for submission of Clinical samples to the EPF.
Downloadable list of available tests for histology and anatomic pathology:
1. Histology services include preparation of tissue specimens for histopathological review:
- Paraffin block embedding, microtome sectioning, and frozen tissue sectioning
- H&E staining using automated stainer and coverslipping instruments
- A multitude of alternative histochemical stains
2. Development and implementation of immunological detection methods in tissue and cells using automated immunostaining instruments:
- Immunohistochemistry, immunocytochemistry, in situ hybridization, and immunofluorescence
3. Advanced digital pathology services:
- Bright field and fluorescent digital slide scanning
- Quantitative image analysis techniques for immunofluorescence and immunohistochemistry
- Quantitative area morphometry and stereology techniques.