Download and complete the following form for submission of Clinical samples to the EPF.
Downloadable list of available tests for histology and anatomic pathology:
1. Histology services include preparation of tissue specimens for histopathological review:
- Troubleshooting of sample collection and tissue processing with EPA staff and pathologists.
- Paraffin block embedding.
- H&E staining using automated stainer and coverslipping instruments.
- A multiple of in house histochemical and immunohistochemical stains.
- Optional review of histopathology by a board-certified pathologist.
2. Development and implementation of immunological detection methods in tissue and cells using automated immunostaining instruments:
- Automated Immunohistory, immunocytochemistry, in situ hybridization, and immunofluorescence via Leica bond stainer.
- Work up and validation of novel antibodies for chromogenic and flourescent immunologic staining.
- Ability to perform complex multiplex immunohistochemistry.
3. Advanced digital pathology services:
- Bright field and fluorescent digital slide scanning
- Quantitative image analysis techniques for immunofluorescence and immunohistochemistry via visiophram software.
- Self-service or EPF driven visiophram application development with optimal pathologist validation for objective histologic assessments.
- Training for self-use on the virtual scanning microscope.